Monday, June 15, 2009

Everything


I cant believe I get to do the stuff I get to do. The way God has used me is beyond humbling. My story is pretty much well known around Quest but no one except God and me really know how dark my life was, a lot of it will always be between me and him, there are some things that just cant be said on a stool on a stage, but I know what it was like before Jesus rescued me and I still cant put into words how grateful I am to have been rescued. I have never recovered from what happened to me June 25-06.

To be a part of the Everything drama is a huge honor and privilege. I think we all knew from the beginning that it had the power to change peoples lives. It is such a clear picture of how Jesus fights for us. He fought for us on the cross, and he continues to pursue and fight for us at all costs. I for one cant believe I get to be part of it. I know what it's like to be preyed upon and to be a predator, I have lived both roles. I guess you could say I can play the role of a bad guy because the truth is I was the bad guy. Our intention every time we get to do it is to take it as far as we can and to make it as intense as we can so that Jesus will shine. So many people feel beat up and pushed around, they need to know that although Jesus loves them enough to fight for and even die for them. It's why I love him so much

No comments:

Post a Comment