Monday, May 11, 2009

Joyce Meyer

I am going to a Joyce Meyer conference in a couple weeks, and cant believe how excited I am. I was talking about Joyce today and literally burst into tears and became very emotional. It kinda came out of nowhere, but the truth is Joyce Meyer has helped me through some of my toughest struggles and obstacles. I just 'get' where she is coming from and what she is trying to say, and I have been able to apply her teachings to my daily struggles. She has given me extra doses of hope when I've felt hopeless, and has kicked me in the ass when I have needed it. I have learned so much about God from her.
I might not ever meet her in this life but would love to thank her some day, I could cry right now just thinking about how grateful I am that she said yes to God.
Cant wait to come back with some great pics!......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment