Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pressing Through & Waiting

I found out first hand today that God really does want whats best for us, but it has to happen in his timing and on his terms, I think the mistake we all tend to make is getting ahead of him. We tend to want what we want when we want it, part of that is being human but a lot of that way of thinking has to do with being Americans. It's why we must constantly trust that God knows whats best for us and he usually isn't in a big hurry.
I know that when I go out on my own trying to get something I feel I want or need and not waiting on God or trusting him, it's like settling for a cold can of soup when God has a banquet just right around the corner if I would just hold out a little longer. When he is in control it just feels right and always works out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment