Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Night Reflections

*I am blessed to have a Jesus loving mother!

*I have learned to embrace change, knowing that people who loved religion and were addicted the their personal preferences were the ones who resisted and killed Jesus.
Nothing stays the same.....get over it!

*I no longer care if people like me as long as I am proud of my life and the choices I have made.

*I can now play "Jesus loves me" on my violin.....stay tuned!

*I have found that Marie Callenders frozen dinners are deeeelicious!!

*I have finally found a place to teach dance. Real excited about that, stay tuned for details.

*I loved spending time with my very young nieces and nephews today. We are a blessed family!

*Very glad to be getting over getting sick, it has sucked and caused me to isolate!

2 comments:

  1. Violin eh? Well, it is 4:50am and I tried listening to your rendition of Twinkle Twinkle, but I was afraid I would awaken my family. Your concert will have to wait until later.

    I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont miss it, my teacher says I have amazing tone in this very complicated piece!

    ReplyDelete